£12 per student
£12 per student with a minimum payment of £1200
- 90 minutes exclusive use of splash park and mini disco with Splashy
- 30 minutes unicorn boat ride
- 30 session in a bouncy castle
- Free teacher ratio: 1:5 under 5yrs / 1:10 for 5-15yrs
- Ice cream or slush £2 per student
- Walk-on-water balls £3 per student (capacity 50 per session)
- Paddle boats £2 per student (capacity 70 per session)
Payment has to be made 2 weeks prior to your visit
Reschedule for free up to 3 days prior to your scheduled session
Babies under one are not allowed. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult. Waiver has to be signed.
Babies under 1 are not allowed. All children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). All under 12 and none swimmers must wear a life vest.
Babies under one are free. Children aged under 16 will not be allowed in to the Splash Park without an adult. Adult entry without a child is not permitted.
Minimum advisable age for paddle boats and Walk-on-water balls is 5. Younger kids can take part under full responsibility of a parent. Children under 3 not permitted.
Walk-on-water balls rules
One person per ball, Age restriction 5 to 15 years old, Maximum weight 80kg, No flips or stunts, No jewellery or sharp objects allowed, Not suitable for serious or complex medical conditions, Must not have undergone surgery within last six months.
Paddle boats rules
One person per boat, Minimum age, 5 years old, Maximum weight 50kg, Stay seated at all times, No splashing, No crushing into other boats.